If you’re a supporter of SAVES, find out about how choosing Casa could bring a big boost to your favourite charity!
Thankfully, none of us here at Casa Security have ever needed an ambulance, let alone assistance from an emergency doctor. But most of us know someone, or have read about someone in the media, who needed that kind of emergency care, often without warning.
Luckily, for such serious medical emergencies, we have the Somerset Accident Voluntary Emergency Service in our area, but as with all other BASICs accredited immediate care schemes, very little funding comes from the NHS. Like every other charity, they rely on donations to keep operational, and despite the voluntary nature of the medical staff, there is always equipment and advanced medical devices to fund and sometimes replace, with those costs being no minor detail.
However, if you would like to help generate a sizeable income for the charity, just by choosing Casa for security at your home or work - read on!
The main offers that will benefit SAVES:
- GPRS Alarm Monitoring Only - we will donate £15 to SAVES at the end of EVERY year the system is monitored!
- New or Upgraded Business Systems with full 'Remote Assistance' IP and GPRS Monitoring - we will donate £35 to SAVES at the end of EVERY year the system is monitored!
- New or Upgraded Domestic Systems with full 'Remote Assistance' IP and/or GPRS Monitoring - we will donate £15 to SAVES at the end of EVERY year the system is monitored!
- Videofied Systems - we will donate £25 to SAVES at the end of EVERY 6 month period!
- CCTV - on all new systems with an invoice value of over £499, we will donate £25
- Access Control - on all new systems with an invoice value of over £499, we will donate £25
- Alarm Servicing at standard rates - we will donate £5 per service
These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, terms and conditions apply, E+OE.
Many of our offers will benefit SAVES every year you continue service - so don't delay, call today!